Translate

Thursday 30 August 2012

Let us live....

Stop Crime Against Women

Make this world more safe and beautiful for us....

I am  your mother..I am  your sister..
I am  your beloved...I am  your wife..
I am your daughter..I am your friend..
I am your soul mate..I am your guide
I am your cook...I am your home....
I am your inspiration...I am your hope..
I am your family..I am your world...
I can become anything you want...
I just need love, care, respect in my life

In India,Crime against women are mainly classified under two categories  

(A) The Crimes under the Indian Penal Code (IPC)
(i)  Rape (Sec. 376 IPC) 
(ii) Kidnapping & Abduction for specified purposes  (Sec. 363 - 373 IPC) 
(iii) Homicide for Dowry, Dowry Deaths or their attempts (Sec. 302/304-B IPC) 
(iv) Torture - both mental and physical (Sec. 498-A IPC) 
(v) Molestation (Sec. 354 IPC) 
(vi) Sexual Harassment (Sec. 509 IPC)  
(vii) Importation of girls (upto 21 years of age) (Sec. 366-B IPC) 
   
(B) The Crimes under the Special & Local Laws (SLL)
(i) Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956 
(ii) Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 
(iii) Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986 
(iv) Commission of Sati (Prevention) Act, 1987 




women power,women abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment